Home Cleaning Maid Services
What’s Included in Our Cleaning Services?
- Dust window sills, decorative items, wall hangings, blinds, ceiling fans, and furniture
- Remove cobwebs
- General tidying
- Vacuum all floors
- Empty wastebaskets and place trash in outside receptacle
- Vacuum family room furniture
- Wash window over sink
- Make beds
- Wipe down woodwork, including baseboards, door frames, window sills, cabinet exteriors, and paneling
- Clean interior windows, sliding glass doors, and french doors
- Spot clean walls
- Utilize HEPA vacuum on upholstered furniture, pillows, bedding, mattresses, drapes, stuffed animals, carpet edging, window blinds, and HVAC vent covers
- Clean underneath area rugs
- Clean underneath/behind light, movable furniture
- Polish silver
Book your appointment.
Sit back and relax. Enjoy your sparkling home!
Have you ever spent an entire weekend sweeping, mopping, and dusting? It’s one of the worst ways to spend a day off. And when you have a million things to catch up on over the weekend, the last thing you want to do is spend hours tidying up your home only to repeat the process in a couple of weeks. Life’s too short to be worried about cleaning!
Have you ever noticed that holidays have the habit of sneaking up on us? And if you’re planning a big family get together, you’ll want your home sparkling clean before the in-laws arrive. But this year, try something different. One-time cleanings are perfect for many occasions, but many of our customers schedule them before hosting a family get together or as part of their spring cleaning regimen. Another great use of an occasional cleaning is as a gift! A one-time cleaning is a thoughtful gift for people in your life that matter most – from Mother’s Day and Father’s Day to a new baby, everyone appreciates coming home to a clean space.